The Nurse Practitioner (NP) will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide primary care to residents of Capreol and surrounding area. The NP will work within their scope with a focus on health promotion, disease prevention and education. The NP will promote client autonomy and will provide care in the clinic, in client’s home or in the community as needed.
- Current registration in the Extended Class with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Bachelor of Nursing Science Degree (Master’s degree is an asset)
- Advanced health assessment and diagnostic reasoning skills
- Proficiency in use of computer including email and electronic medical records
- Minimum of two years of Primary Care experience.
- Ability to travel within Greater Sudbury
- Current Ontario Driver’s License and insurance.
- Ability to work flexible work hours. Some evening work and home visits are required.
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess strong time management skills
- CPIC required
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current CV via email by January 31, 2024 to:
Amanda Rainville NP-PHC, MScN
Capreol Nurse Practitioner Clinic
Capreol NPLC is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and healthy work environment. We are committed to equity, inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from everyone including women, visible minorities, persons of color, Indigenous people, 2SLGBTQ+persons, and person with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.