Part Time: 24 hours/week, may be possibility for FT in future
Salary – $27.30/hour
Eligible for HOOPP and education allowance
The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) at the Capreol Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic will work with members of the administrative team to ensure efficient flow of patients through the clinic. The RPN will also administer immunizations and perform other physical examinations as required. The RPN will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and stock in the clinical areas. The RPN with liaise with other licensed professionals on the team to ensure standards and best practices are met throughout the facility.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- RPN Diploma from accredited College
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in nursing
- Completion of Well Woman Pap Course
- Smoking Cessation Training
- Current Valid Ontario Driver’s License and insurance.
- CPIC required.
- Experience with EMR.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Ability to travel within Greater Sudbury
- Core working hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday (8-4)
- Possess Professional Liability Insurance
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current CV via email by June 30, 2023 to:
Amanda Rainville NP-PHC, MScN
Capreol Nurse Practitioner Clinic
Capreol NPLC is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and healthy work environment. We are committed to equity, inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from everyone including women, visible minorities, persons of color, Indigenous people, 2SLGBTQ+persons, and person with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.